Tuesday, April 22, 2008

mashups, maps and mayhem

trip to the USA
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.comthis was fun to create!!!!


I was a bit overwhelmed when I first went in to play about with big labs. I was trying to get a photo from flickr but i couldnt remember what the password was so after sevreal attempts decided that at this late hour of the night I would choose to use maps instead! What a great place Big labs is though. So many things you can do with your photos. I was very impressed with the maps idea and also the calendar idea. This is only a small map but it shows the places I have actually been in the USA. The world map was available or several countries in the world but I didnt see Australia as an option. Either I am too tired or the map people have decided to leave us off the world.I think the whole mash ups thing is a very creative. I can see it would be useful for something like a floor plan of the library and showing everyone where things are. A calendar mash up would be great to show the up and coming events of the library. I am going to see if I can do a jigsaw or something else now. Then i will try and tackle the last part of the challenge for week 10.
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/map.php
">trip to the USA

No comments: